Easy Cherry and Pistachio White Chocolates are tiny but pack a lot of punch! They are so simple to make but always a hit anytime I serve them. It would be difficult to make something any easier than these delicious little treats, but I’ve found that complicated isn’t always better! I made these in no time at all, and they were a great addition to my Winter Wonderland Tea Party.
Tiny but yummy!
I use Ghiradelli White Melting Wafers and candied red cherries to make these colorful little treats. One cup of melting wafers will make about a dozen one-inch diameter candies. I have several silicone chocolate molds because they are easy, inexpensive and fun to use.
Cherry and Pistachio White Chocolates!
These are so yummy I wanted to share even though this may be the most straightforward blog post ever!! Make some for your next party, or they make a cute gift when packaged in a pretty box!
- 1 cup white melting wafers, I use Ghiradelli
- 2 Tablespoons candied cherries; chopped*see notes
- 2 Tablespoons pistachios; chopped
- Place wafers in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at half power for 30 seconds.
- Stir and continue to microwave at 15 second intervals until the smooth.
- Don't over heat and remember that the wafers will keep thier shape until stirred.
- Gently stir in cherries and pistachios.
- Pour into 1" diameter silicone chocolate molds.
- Place in fridge for 15 minute and unmold.
- *These are the kind that are used in fruit cake...but don't worry, they taste great in these!