Golden raisins, crunchy celery and a touch of yellow curry are a delicious combination! So simple, yet elegant addition to your tea party! If you’re not having a party, this is still a delicious and easy chicken salad that you’ll love.
Just a hint of spicy curry flavor!
Tea parties and fairy gardens are two of my favorite things, and I served these at my Enchanted Fairy Tea Party, and they were a hit with everyone. A bit of whimsy, a bit of elegance and some delicious treats came together with this magical party. Delicious Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches are slightly sweet, with a little crunch and a touch of spice. YUM! They make a delightful addition to your tea party! This time I made the sandwiches on mini croissants, but this chicken salad tastes great on everything!
Delicious Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches!
For me, scrumptious tea sandwiches are a must for a successful tea party! The chicken salad can be made a day ahead then you just need to make the sandwiches the day of the party. Be sure to keep them chilled until your party begins. You can make these with grilled chicken breasts, but to make it easier I just purchased a rotisserie chicken from the store. Either way, they are just so yummy that you’ll want to make them time and time again. They were a perfect addition to the tea party!
- 1 1/2-2 cups chicken; diced small (I used a store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use the type made with olive oil)
- 3/4 cup celery; finely diced
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. yellow curry powder (adjust to your taste)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Rolls/bread of your choice.
- Place chicken, celery and golden raisins in a medium bowl.
- Place mayonnaise in a small bowl and add curry powder.
- Gently combine the mayonnaise and the chicken mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
You might enjoy these yummy recipes:
Leave a Reply